Hi Hasan, Is this the same as Enable HVR without Azure dependency controlled from VMM idea?
Can you check that one and if it is the same, can you close this idea?
Thank you for your votes and support. We have updates to the Multi select Ui in VMM 2012 R2 UR6. For more information on UR6, please go to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3050317/.
This idea overall is still under review.
Would like to hear feedback on the following:
1. What's the typical use case scenario where Multi VM migration support would be used?
Assuming we support Live/quick migration WITHIN a Cluster the following set lists the possibilities. Which of these options are common and need to be allowed/supported for multi VM migration-
a) From Multiple source( nodes of a cluster) to Best possible node( automatically picked by VMM)
b) From single source to a best possible node ( automatically selected by VMM)
c) From single source to a single destination selected by user.
d) From multiple source ( different nodes of a cluster) to a single destination selected by user.
2. What's the experience with FCM(Failover Cluster Manager) used for multi VM migration, do users select a node or choose best possible node option more?
3. What type of migration would users like to perform using Multi VM migration.
For eg: Is Live Migration within a cluster , cross cluster, storage migration?
4. Should placement ratings be presented for multi VM migration to a single destination?
5. Other ideas/ feedback on this feature request.
Can you elaborate what you mean with new MP? What do you want to see monitored?
Please provide the details what you want to see for resource utilization and future usage.
We have reviewed the idea in great length. However, due to the large scope, we broke the top common 4 sub-idea into a separate ideas. If your idea is not being reflected as part of the 4 sub-ideas. Please subscribing your idea separately.
We do appreciate your candidate suggestions and hope you would help us further going forward.
VMM Product Team
Folks, thank you for your input. I see the following repeated alot:
1. Shared VHDX is only available as service template
2. Storage QoS is not available
3. Port ACLs are not available in VMM
4. Enhanced session is not available in VMM
What is the most important out of these which we can provide best impact?
Can you all elaborate the top5 items on management gap between Hyper-V and VMM?
200 votesunder review · 6 comments · General VMM Feedback » Network Management · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
Can you provide top 5 items you want to easier setup and management?